Patient Attendance & Cancellation Policies
Physical Therapy Patient Attendance Policy
- A scheduled appointment MUST BE CANCELLED AT LEAST 24 HOURS IN ADVANCE to avoid being charged.
- Late cancellations and no-shows will be charged the full amount of the booked appointment.
- If a patient is more than 20 minutes late for an appointment and fails to notify the therapist of the tardiness, treatment may be cancelled resulting in the patient being charged the full amount of the booked appointment.
- Patients that arrive late for a scheduled appointment start time will still be charged the full amount of the booked appointment regardless of shorter session duration.
- Patient's will be given TWO (2) emergency or severe/contagious illness cancellation leniencies per calendar year if patient provides notification prior to scheduled appointment start time or can provide documentation following scheduled appointment.
- All cancellations and absences will be documented in patient medical records.
- Cancellation leniencies will only be credited for price of scheduled appointment, if rescheduling requires full priced services but the leniency cancellation was originally scheduled at a discounted price, then the remaining balance will be due at time of service.
- TWO (2) consecutive absences without 24-hour advanced notice may result in the cancellation of all remaining scheduled physical therapy appointments; as such failures may negatively impact your treatment plan.
- Repeated failure to comply with this policy will result in your appointments being scheduled based on availability, which will require you to CALL for available appointments on the day you seek to receive therapy.
Physical Therapist Cancellation Policy
- In case of a therapist canceling an appointment(s), no charge or fee will occur and all affected patient(s) will be notified immediately.
- We will attempt to reschedule you with another therapist if possible, or reschedule your appointment at your earliest convenience.